This hotel was the first of two we would be staying at in Costa Rica; I just wish we stayed at this one all the time. The second hotel was the Gaia in Manual Antonio which was supposed to be better than this one.
That is totally untrue; the private bungalows have spectacular views of the rainforest and Arenal Volcano. The rooms are lined with rich décor and bamboo ceiling with a matching fan.
The bed is so comfortable and with the turn down service they make different animal shapes and hearts with towels and scatter rose petals. My wife loved that, “I told her it took me a while to do”
Well I have to take some credit!!!!
Bathroom is very opulent boasting an indoor and outdoor shower, An OUTDOOR SHOWER!!!!!!! We absolutely loved and as the pictures will show it is of course very private.
The balcony with the spectacular views also has a hot tub, solid wood lounge chairs and a hammock.
The staff at this hotel are so attentive and greet you all the time with a smile and “how can I help you”. Everything about this hotel speaks volumes of relaxation, the narrow pathways wind down to different areas of the resort such as the fish pond with the sensual sounds of the water from the fountains and waterfalls. Private meditation area as my wife practices and teaches Yoga these were blissful areas.
The Altamira Restaurant, The hotel web site states, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, offers an unparalleled view of the volcano. Surrounded by lush tropical plants and flowers, Altamira has been designed to provide an exclusive dining experience. Enjoy authentic, gourmet Costa Rican and international cuisine or simply enjoy a drink in a stylish and comfortable ambiance.
This is all perfectly true and you have to try the Banana Flambe made at your table with a flame show by your chef. What they failed to inform you that at the evening dinner it is a very romantic setting, (More Pictures)
Another restaurant in the hotel is the Sushi Amor, our latest dining destination. Sushi Amor serves sushi and has a fun Vodka dispenser where you can try all the vodkas of the world.
This was our fun place the hotel web site states; Nostalgia wine bar it is a new concept wine bar, where guests can sip and sample the best of Latin American and Spanish vintages using our unique Italian wine dispensing system. Nostalgia’s exquisite décor, plush leather couches, plasma televisions, and open-air terrace offer a stylish yet relaxed atmosphere to enjoy hors d’oeuvres and an after-dinner drink.
Totally true and a whole bunch of fun, you are given a credit card to place in the wine bar slot then choose the wine you want to try, it comes in sample amount, ½ or full glass. A great selection wines of the world red or white.
The hotel also can arrange trip for the adventurous we did the Ecoglide Zip lines and Tarzan swing if you do not like the speed of the zip line but somewhat slower and able to view the rainforest at the same time you need this one if you just want the rush then that would be the other one we did not want to go on. Sky something or other.
We also did the Eco Rio Celeste jungle trek approx. 6 miles in the rain forest great fun for the active person like me. Sorry and my wife…..
I could go on and on about the fantastic Hotel appearance but I believe if you are on trip advisor reading genuine reviews from people who have stayed there then it is factual.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park