We stayed here after a night at the Tabacon and were glad we did both. While we enjoyed the Tabacon and were glad we stayed there so we could use the springs, the service at Nayara was a notch above. Everyone learns your name and couldn't be nicer. The breakfast included in our rate was very nice and if we had one minor negative it was that our dinner food was good, but certainly not exceptional (although the guacamole was pretty awesome). We had a car do we could go to town for lunch which was nice. We agree with all the reviews about how beautiful the room was and we had an amazing view. The impressive outdoor and indoor showers are a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park