From the second we arrived we knew it was going to be a wonderful experience. The staff could not be friendlier or more helpful. Nothing is too much trouble and the service is first class. The view from our room was jaw-dropping and the cabins feel so wonderfully private - you feel as if you are the only two people there. The room was large, well designed and very comfortable. We ate at all three restaurants and the food was excellent. We had spa treatments which were amazing - simply bliss to have a massage with your other half in the open air room, with the noises of the rainforest as a soundtrack. We'd highly recommend this hotel.
Other things to do...
We went into La Fortuna one evening and had cocktails and food at the Lava Lounge - again, great service and food. We also did a few excursions - the bike ride around Lake Arenal was brilliant, especially if you're interested in seeing lots of birds & other wildlife. My husband did the ziplining and came back grinning from ear to ear! The only disappointing trip was the "hike" up the volcano (a package deal including time at a hot springs and dinner at the springs hotel) - in truth it was more of a gentle stroll along a path, with a brief stop for a photo opportunity (and you have a better view from your room at Nayara!) - the hot springs afterwards were nice but the food at the hotel (The Springs) was the only average meal we had in our entire stay in Costa Rica.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.