This is the summun of luxury from the moment you step up in your transfer van. Staff are super dedicated, the tours are of top level. We recommend Edwin and the canopy tour. The people staying there are lovely, its a very social place. We did find it on the expensive side. But good things are never cheap, just be aware that money goes quickly when you have a great sushi bar, an amazing wine bar and a world class open air spa. Perfect for a honeymoon or if you need to fix your marriage. The laundry did ruin my favorite t shirts which they put in the dryer and the staff is pushing too hard on the tips. For the record, they has 13% tax and 10% tip. You don't need to leave extra. But we loved it there, go on spoil yourself, you are worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park