My husband and I spent four nights at Nayara for our honeymoon before moving on to Tamarindo. I have to admit, I was blown away by this hotel. It was positioned right next to the Arenal volcano and this allowed for a breathtaking view from our bungalow every morning. We were lucky enough to be assigned to a bungalow that was off the beaten path (number 15) so we were tucked away from everything. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. One night we called and asked where we could get ice and they delivered it to our door within a few minutes. Every bungalow has a Jacuzzi tub that sits out on the private porch. I utilized the tub every night and relaxed. Another plus was that they offered free phone calls to the US. This came in handy if we needed to contact any of our family or friends. When we arrived, they had placed rose petals everywhere with a sign that said "Happy Honeymoon". They also provided us with a free bottle of wine to celebrate. The pool was beautiful as were the three sectioned off hot tubs. They also had a macaw that spent the majority of her time sitting in the trees near the pool. She could say "hola" and allowed you to come close enough to her to take great pictures. The food was excellent. We ate at the sushi restaurant as well as the main restaurant and were provided with excellent service. We'd highly recommend the guacamole that was handmade right in front of us. I can't say enough how much we loved this place and the staff. I'd return here in a heartbeat and would recommend this place to anyone that was looking for a romantic getaway. After our stay at Nayara we moved on to the Capitan Suizo in Tamarindo where we were not impressed... I desperately wish that we would have ended at Nayara as this place blew the Capitan out of the water. I suppose I would have to agree with a few of the other posts that stated we were spoiled at Nayara. This statement is very true!
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.