We recently we lucky enough to be able to re-visit the Nayara and left counting the days of our next return. I really can't add anything new to what everyone else has said but will reiterate that the staff, room, gardens and food are the best. We slept well, enjoyed the other guests and were treated very well by the caring staff.
What might better explain the attention to detail is what happened to us. We left our books at the
swim up bar/pool. The next morning when we arrived at the pool the books were returned to us
with a bookmark which was placed to mark the page we had last read. Another instance of over and above service, we requested a pick up from the Nayara from our previous hotel. No worries they said, someone would be there directly. Car arrived, a gentleman came out, stowed our luggage and drove us to the Nayara which was nearby. The gentleman gave us his card which
showed us that he was Jorge Guiterrez, the manager of the Nayara. This only proves to show that everyone pitches in to give the guests five star service with a smile.
A special shout out to Randall the bartender at the Kali Kali bar whose warmth, drinks and trust in is was extremely special to us. To Jonathon at the front desk who was always there to help with a smile! Thank you to all the staff for a memorable stay!
We hold our memories close to our hearts and don't hesitate to recommend anyone to stay as this very special place!
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.