Nayara is definitely gets 5 stars,100/100, two thumbs up, and every other perfect score we could give! From the minute you arrive, you feel welcomed by friends and family rather than hotel staff. Every detail you could imagine, Nayara has already thought of. From beatiful decor inside and out to umbrellas place throughout the resort in case of the random pour. I honestly have not experienced staff as friendly as Nayara's any where in my life. If I wanted to name each staff member that made our trip more enjoyable, I would have to name every person there!
We stayed in a suite and absolutely loved it! We had so much privacy which really made our trip more relaxing and personal.
When researching our trip I was worried because most of the negative reviews that I came accross were about the food at the hotel. I can honestly say that those people were obviously talking about a different place. My husband and I had all of our meals there and loved everyone of them (we were there 6 days)! If words could only express how truely amazing the breakfast buffet was! It really was fit for a king, filled with fresh fruit and delicious foods. There were even sandwiches premade that you could take as a snack later on.
I really like that even though Nayara is very fancy, you don't have to be. Most people are walking around in casual comfortable clothes because they are going on an adventure tour or just coming back from one. We highly recommend the hanging bridges, Cano Negro, and Sky Tram & Trek! Also the Nayara's couple's package in the spa was perfect!
The only regret about Nayara is that we have to leave and cannot live there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park