Nayara was Heaven. We stayed there for the first 4 nights of our honeymoon and if we had known how wonderful it was going to be we would have stayed there the whole time. We arrived and were given a cool cloth and smoothie while they checked us in. I did ask for a King bed suite and was put in a double but only for one night and they quickly had us moved the next morning. Everyone was so nice and helpful in giving us ideas for things to do and see. I loved that they had all the day trip and excusions you could imagine and took care of it all. The breakfast buffet was probably one of the best we have ever had, ANYWHERE. The suite was amazing so clear and huge. Every morning you woke to the most amazing views of the volcano and chirping birds. There are about 50 different suites/bungalows i believe but you feel like you are completely secluded and alone. The place has a very calming romantic feel to it, perfect for couples. Some of the suites can be a little bit of a walk if you are higher up but its good exercise and if you don't want to walk they have golf carts and they will drive you to your room. They have hot tubs nestled between the trees and plants which are great after a long day of activites. We loved CR and can't wait to go back. I would come back to Nayara again and recommend it to everyone who is considering CR.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.