My husband and I visited Arenal Nayara for our 1st wedding anniversary. There are honestly too many pleasurable experiences to express here... with the 500 step hike down to La Fortuna waterfall and zip lining 650 feet over the jungle and all. I tell everyone I can about the gracious people of the country, the excitement and beauty of Costa Rica, and the dreamlike state I remained in during my stay. All of this is in huge part to the accommodating and efficient staff at Nayara. They truly bend over backwards to ensure that you don't have a care in the world during your stay. We had no problems during our stay, even having to stay in a double bed room our first night. We were quickly and efficiently moved to a king room with a beautiful volcano view the very next day. The rooms are immaculate, handsomely decorated with heavy carved and solid wood decor, and cleaned with detail each day. Our tip to the maid prompted a lovely hand written note of appreciation from her. The food was beyond delicious (and this is coming from a Southern girl raised on good 'ole fashioned, highly seasoned, southern cuisine), served hot, and the little extras such as guacamole prepared fresh in front of us at our table made our dining experience so special. The surprise anniversary cake (chocolate caramel) prepared by the chef and delivered to our room on our anniversary was literally the icing on the cake. It was delicious!! I honestly was sad to depart, and can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park