I absolutely loved this hotel! Can't say enough about the staff. This was the first of 3 hotels we stayed in and I can honestly say it was my favorite.. Rooms arent fancy by any means but they are clean, comfortable and the view of the volcano from your balcony, is second to none! Rained 2 or of the 4 days, but it didn't dampen the stay. . Went to tabacon hot springs the first day, was an amazing experience. We got lucky and went early so it wasn't too crowded, as day went on got much more crowded. . We returned to hotel for relaxing mud massage and facial. Also, the chocolate tour wad right down the road, did this when it rained and I really enjoyed it, would recommend..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park