We stayed recently for 3 nights and it was great. Staff was very helpful with recommendations and always gave suggestions. Our first night we called for a cab and the driver's name was Wilson. He was amazing! So helpful that we ended up having him drive us around our entire stay. If you have a chance to ask for someone, make sure to ask for him! Our rooms had some fly problems due to the window in the bathroom open and our air conditioning at times wouldn't work, but nothing unbearable and staff always helped. Overall great experience at the hotel. Would definately come back.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.