Traveled to Costa Rica with 3 male friends. Hotel was very nice. Nice rooms. A/C worked great. Grounds were beautiful. Good pool. Friendly staff. Decent comp breakfast. Close to the waterfall which was awesome, and the volcano.
Not an ideal location for 4 guys in their 30's no nightlife to speak of. Very quiet after dark. Most of the guests were quite a bit older.
Great place to relax and maybe take nature photos.
Hike to the waterfall is treacherous but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park