Small quiet clean and safe place to stay. I felt very comfortable at Casa Luna. It is a small, well kept property. It is in a perfect location to use as a home base while exploring everything Arenal has to offer. It is very well kept and the staff is friendly. The only complaint i would have, is with the restaurant dinner menu. All of the dishes are "american-ized". ( chicken fingers, hamburger, chicken parmesan). There is no authentic Costa Rican cuisine offered. This worked out okay though, because the included breakfast buffet was amazing. Also, the resort is a short 5 dollar cab ride to town, where there are numerous dining options. I would recommend to try the smaller Sodas, which are restaurants that cater towards native Costa Ricans. The food is amazing and very very reasonably priced ( dinner for two, with drinks came to $8) I wouldnt hesitate to stay at Casa Luna again, and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park