We really enjoyed our stay a Casa Luna Hotel. The staff here is excellent. Yerlin at the front desk was the best! She made sure our stay was perfect. The staff here really goes out their way to add to your vacation. Roy was waitor and he equally as friendly and helpful as Yerlin. Everyone that works here is awesome but I can't remember any other names. The food here at the restaurant was some of the best we had on the entire trip. The hotel is clean and the grounds are nice. The pool is clean and perfect. The location is great. You are within walking distance (be it up hill) to a beautiful waterfall. I would recommend Casa Luna to anyone staying in the Arenal Volcano area. The prices are also reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park