Beautiful grounds, hotel, secluded location that has a beautiful view of the volcano (ask for 2nd floor room with balcony). Very relaxing. The hotel is not an "upscale/fancy" hotel, however, it is great for the price. What puts this hotel above others for me, and what stood out the most, was the amazing customer service and staff that work there. Ricardo, Peter, Karen, just to name a few, were very helpful when I had several issues with Groupon (which is how I found/booked the hotel) and for planning the rest of my trip (helped me plan my trip to Manual Antonio), and they went above and beyond. They also have a great tour company operating from the hotel (Ecoterra) which had very good prices and the best tours. There is a 20 minute challenging walk to the La Fortuna waterfall, but totally worth it and fun. Did not try the spa but heard it's great. Highly recommend this hotel, had a blast and loved the people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park