The hotel is not very close to all the main excursions so it costs to drive to the location you need to go for most of the activities, but let me just express how immensely relaxing the grounds are. Green everywhere with the birds singing, it's great if you like birds. The room itself was average. The bedding was worn out, in fact mine had a tear. The room smelled damp but otherwise was clean. The staff is extremely nice. I guess the only thing to note about it is the fact that it's not in the heart of where most attractions are so if you don't mind to spend $$ to get to the activities then you'll be fine. If you're driving, then you're totally fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park