Let me start this off by saying I love Costa Rica, this was the vacation just for me and my wife it was a last minute hey lets go, and we went. The Ecoterra Groupon deal was great. Casa Luna was the place to relax after each days adventure. The staff at the hotel was always on the ball to help with last minute "can I get a massage now " requests or we need a trip to San Jose tommorow. They pulled it off every time, and I need to give a personel thank you to the taxi driver Wilson, Casa Luna got him for us he was our driver/guide for a day of shopping and running around Costa Rica 10.5 hours of running around. He always had a smile and knew where to take us. If you go the La Fortuna ask for him.
Ecoterra/Casa Luna the best thing I can say about your services is we will be back and we are bring our kids.
P.S. sorry one down side dont ask for a strawberry/mango margritta and Casa Luna, bartender could not pull it off.
John and Lori
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park