The other reviewers have pretty much said everything already. The hotel is quite nice compared to other hotels in the town. The rooms were very well kept and clean. The only thing missing was a blow dryer. I guess I assumed there would be one in the room but definitely bring your own if you need one. I had a great view of the volcano from the balcony of my room.
The staff was incredibly nice. There were some communication issues sometimes but overall experience was good. My mother got an eye infection from white water rafting and the front desk managed to have medication for that!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.