“Fun time on the Zip line and Tarzan Swing” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Attraction Details
Woodinville, WA
17 attraction reviews
“Fun time on the Zip line and Tarzan Swing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Ziplining was a blast. the instructions were brief however. I zipped in Alaska and at another place in Costa Rica and felt these were very safe. I did do the Tarzan swing. I can cross it off my bucket list! The zips don't scare me but that swing was sure exhilarating. Sort of reminded me of the Tower of Terror in Disneyland! the video is pretty funny. Ziplining among the trees is a fun way to see the views.

Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

The tour guides were great. They took a ton pictures for us, with our camera and their own. Great views and it was super safe.

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Tarzan Swing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Super safe, super fun, super friendly, super amazing. Would recommend it for anyone! The tarzan swing was exhilarating and the views from the ziplines were picturesque.

Morgantown, Pennsylvania, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Go for the Tarzan Swing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

If you're new to zip lining or you think you're afraid of heights, this place is a great place to start. The zip lines aren't that high off the ground, and they're not that fast. I was a little top-heavy so they gave me an extra harness to support my torso. This detracted from my experience, but made me feel safer. The zip lines are relatively short, but they have a lot of them. Overall, this park offers a longer enjoyment experience than any amusement park ride.

One bonus that they offer here, which I haven't heard of anywhere else is the Tarzan Swing. It's basically a big rope swing. The swing has a big radius, and they start you pretty high, so you really feel the g-forces. It was pretty fun.

They also offer pictures and videos that they take of you throughout the tour. I purchased the DVD. The pictures and movies were high quality. I think it was a good value.

Visited January 2013
Fresno CA
3 attraction reviews
“Great activity for adults and kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We loved Ecoglide. Everyone was super friendly, and we felt very safe. Our 4 year old even did the zipline, riding with the guide.