“Tarzan Swing!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Tarzan Swing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Super safe, super fun, super friendly, super amazing. Would recommend it for anyone! The tarzan swing was exhilarating and the views from the ziplines were picturesque.

Morgantown, Pennsylvania, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Go for the Tarzan Swing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

If you're new to zip lining or you think you're afraid of heights, this place is a great place to start. The zip lines aren't that high off the ground, and they're not that fast. I was a little top-heavy so they gave me an extra harness to support my torso. This detracted from my experience, but made me feel safer. The zip lines are relatively short, but they have a lot of them. Overall, this park offers a longer enjoyment experience than any amusement park ride.

One bonus that they offer here, which I haven't heard of anywhere else is the Tarzan Swing. It's basically a big rope swing. The swing has a big radius, and they start you pretty high, so you really feel the g-forces. It was pretty fun.

They also offer pictures and videos that they take of you throughout the tour. I purchased the DVD. The pictures and movies were high quality. I think it was a good value.

Visited January 2013
Fresno CA
3 attraction reviews
“Great activity for adults and kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We loved Ecoglide. Everyone was super friendly, and we felt very safe. Our 4 year old even did the zipline, riding with the guide.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“SO MUCH FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We loved the zip lines & the tarzan swing! Seriously so fun & way better maintained than one we tried in Manuel Antonio. FYI- They won't let you go if you are pregnant.

28 attraction reviews
“A lot of fun for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We (group of 8 people, including kids ages 10, 13, 14 and 15) had a great time. It was a first time we did a zip line, so I have nothing to compare it with but it looks like it was a safe adventure - they have double cables and they help you to stop (my only concern). Tarzan Swing was another great part of experience. I almost lost my voice there. At the end we bought CD for $30 that had besides our pictures some great pictures of the local animals. Overall - a very exciting experience, definitely worth of doing at least once.