“Zip Line and Rain Forest Tour.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zip Line and Rain Forest Tour.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Outstanding equipment. Great rain forest tour. Outstanding guides who were experts. Beautiful scenery. On time. Scary cool at 660 feet up! Greaaaaaat Time!!!!!

Presto, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ecoglide was thrilling but safe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Ecoglide was thrilling but you felt very safe since they use a double cable/pulley system and THEY switch you from line to line, not you!

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Best zip lines and Tarzan swing was a hoot!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We are a family of four--parents and 2 college age kids--and we all loved ecoglide! We were able to fit it into our schedule so we could do a couple hikes in the same day. They have lockers for you to store your gear and were very good about training and making sure that our gear was secure. They drive you up the hill in a truck and then you start on the lines. There are 14 lines with the Tarzan swing being in the middle. We had around 20 people in our group but they moved us through very efficiently. A few of the lines were so long--over 400 meters--and the views were amazing. The Tarzan swing was great fun--a little scary at the first drop--but so thrilling! After the tour, they offer cerveza, soda or juices and also offer a cd of pics from the trip for $30--includes video of Tarzan! We have zip lined in Mexico and in the USA and this was much, much better! Highly recommend!

New York, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Super fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went with a big group, ranging from grandma tommy 5 year old. Its a serious zipline, you go up the mountain in a truck and take 17 zip lines down, including the optional tarzan jump. They give you proper training and the staff is very nice. They dealt with empathy a kid in our group who got scared.

San Diego, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun but a workout”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have always wanted to do a zipline and when I booked my Costa rican vacation the first thing I said I wanted to do was to do a zip line. The site was very close to our hotel so transportation to and from the event was easy and on time. They hooked me up to lines and pulleys and it felt very heavy and they gave us good instructions and even a practice run . After a bumpy ride up to the top they hooked us up to the zip lines and off I went flying through the jungle. After the first 2 lines,I started to feel comfortable with the whole experience and enjoyed it. The staff was very helpful and encouraging (because I am a total klutz) and they were cheerful too. My companion did the Tarzan swing but I just didn{t think that it was for me so I walked down some stairs (my legs were like rubber) and joined the braver of our group. Now that I did the zipline, I can cross it off my bucket list. It{s more of a workiout than you would thinks so you need to be in some shape.

Visited January 2013