We stayed here for 4 nights with our 2 teenage sons and had connecting rooms. The bungalows face the volcano for an impressive view as long as there are no clouds. Overall the food is very good with many options but above average in cost. The poolside sushi was excellent and the bartenders as well. The staff was always friendly and helpful. All our activities were coordinated thru the hotel which made our trip easy. We will definitely return here the next time we visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park