This was really a great place in many ways. The room was large, luxury, clean with all the little goodies like shampoos, soaps, soft towals, large beds, etc. The view of the volcano was, well "wow"
I saw some complaints of the distance and shuttles, etc. The shuttles came really fast for us, but we only used them for checkin/checkout, as its really not that far to walk....don't be lazy, its such a beatiful place, with all kinds of flowers and trees, its great to walk around and just see/smell nature.
The pools are great. there was a cold one, for our kids to have fun with a swimin bar (hey i had to do something while watching the kids play). the other pool is a hot springs, nice and hot from the volcano, very relaxing to stay in there for a while, even the kids like getting in for a bit.
the front desk was very nice and helpful. Laundry was very expensive ($36) but all places are like that i guess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park