My family stayed at the Arenal Manoa for 3 days the last week of July 2014. Since it was the rainy season, we only saw the volcano a couple of times- once at 5:50AM and once in the afternoon. We did not like the restaurant at the hotel although it was convenient. The staff spoke little English, and it was expensive for the food you received. The reception staff went out of their way to help us when we had 2 excursions planned at the same time. Marco at the front desk called both companies and straightened out the "snafu" while we went to grab some lunch. We had been a little early arriving, but he got our room ready for us to freshen up before we left for the excursion. The laundry service was expensive at $3.00 per shirt and $3.50 for shorts, but it was necessary to get the "ziplining dirt" out of my white shirt before it set in. The shirt came back looking new. The grounds are spread out, but the landscape is lush. Anyone can call for a ride to get around the property if desired. The wait is only a couple of minutes, and this really helps in the rain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park