This is the most beautifully laid out resort I have ever experienced. The rooms are set up as duplexes with large sliding glass doors facing the volcano, and what a view we had! Spectacular! Our room was large and very attractively decorated, the facilities included hot springs pools as well as regular pools, a beautiful dining room with a very helpful wait staff and good food, almost immediate service if you needed a ride somewhere on the facilities or wanted a taxi to go into town. Our only problem was water pressure when our neighbors (also our family) were showering. (That may have been influenced by the fact that we were there in the dry season.) It will be hard for any place to top Arenal Manoa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park