We stayed near la Fortuna for 2 days to tour the Arenal volcano area, an experience that is central to enjoying the CR interior. Manoa is not the easiest to find but is a beautiful well kept property that was excellent in most every way. Incredible landscaping and setting, well kept rooms with huge glass sliding doors and even the bathrooms were notable. Food was very good, maybe not the very best on our trip but very close. Friendly staff too. You are a long walk from the road to exploring on foot,. but in 2 days we had no desire to leave other than for our tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park