Stayed for three nights. Everything was just perfect. Staff was super helpful, facilities were clean, landscape was amazing. Full view of volcano from our room, from pool area and from restaurant. Pretty much everything was perfect.
There's just one thing I would change: food portions or prices of dishes. Dishes on pool menu are expensive. For 12 USD I got a pepito de res (beef sandwich) which was ridiculously tiny, though flavorful.
Hot springs are awesome and I thought they were perfect. Then I went to Tabacon and realized what I was missing!! So I guess you'll have to complement your stay here with a visit to Tabacon springs!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park