My wife and I spent 3 nights at this hotel at the beginning of May and it definitely exceeded our expectations. When we first arrived in our room we realized that we had an amazing view of the volcano from the giant window in our room. We could have spent countless hours staring out of our window because the view was that great. The hotel also has a regular pool and hot springs pool, which was more than enough for us. We decided not to venture and pay to go to the other hot springs in the area, so I don't know how it would compare to the others. The breakfast was included and excellent, but I can't speak to how the other meals are since we drove into town every day to try other restaurants. All in all, the staff was excellent and very helpful in planning our excursions. The price was better than other hotels that we researched, and I can't say that I really have anything negative to say about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park