We stayed at the Arenal Manoa for 2 nights as part of a Caravan tour. This is a spectacular property, located almost at the foot of the Arenal Volcano. Every room has an amazing view of the mountain, and the lush greenery that surrounds it. The facilities are great, with beautiful pools, featuring swim up bars(!). Food is excellent, and the restaurant also has great views of the mountain and property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park