We loved the Arenal Manoa with its wonderful view of Arenal Volcano. Our room, 214, was large and comfortable and had a perfect view of the mountain from our secluded patio. Dozens of different birds flitted among the numerous plants just off our patio. They had two pools; one pool was geothermal heated and one was “cool”. Both were delightful. The food was very good although somewhat pricey and, surprise, their pizza was amazing! We considered taking a taxi into La Fortuna due to the high prices at the restaurant but the high cost of a taxi rendered that meaningless. Nonetheless, we will gladly stay here again if we return to La Fortuna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park