The rooms were well laid out, huge and clean. There was air conditioning and TV as well as a mini fridge and tea/coffee maker.
I loved that my room was close to the restaurant, pool and lobby. My other friends had quite a hike up to their rooms (I had 237). The bathroom was very open and muggy as the AC did not work its way in there but that was okay as you had one wall full of sliding glass doors (facing the volcano) AND a patio with 2 rocking chairs where you could sit and enjoy the fresh air and views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park