We stayed at Manoa for 5 nights and I couldn't be more happy. The service and rooms were great and the views were amazing. We booked several different excursions through the hotel and they all went off without a hitch. Everything was so organized. Getting a cab to go into town was easy and safe. I have been to a few different places and Costa Rica is the only place I have felt safe enough to leave the resort. The cuisine was delicious everywhere we went including the hotel food. We ate in the hotel once but ended up venturing out the other days we were here. I can't say enough good things about this place. I will most definitely come back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park