This is a lovely hotel near the (mostly invisible) Arenal Volcano. The rooms are two to a small building with a porch with rocking chairs. The room itself is very large (2 queen beds) and the bathroom is also spacious with a huge shower. I found the staff to be very helpful and accomodating, including in the restaurant (didn't try the bar). The setting is beautiful (lovely gardens and very quiet) and there is a nice pool and jacuzzi. Another big plus was there were two free internet computers in the lobby (for those of us who didn't bring electronics to Costa Rica) as well as free wifi, which was not featured at some of the other ritzier hotels we stayed at. Food was fine although not exceptional. I can't comment on the value because we stayed here as part of a Caravan tour so we didn't pay for the hotel individually.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park