The rooms are nice and well appointed. Our room faced the volcano with a lush tropical landscape!! The property is so quiet and relaxing. Loved the hot spring pool and hot tub with a pool side bar. Great Pina Coladas by the way, go for happy hour - $4 each! The staff are very friendly and helpful and the shuttle is quick. The restaurant is nice but nothing to write home about. The breakfast buffet is plentiful, go for the made to order omelette station - its the way to go. We stayed two nights and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park