Stayed here with my significant other. The checkin was very professional, grounds are amazing, service is wonderful. Great view of the volcano, and although you need a car, positioned well between Fortuna and the park. Pools are wonderful, and happy hour is buy one, get one free even though the menu doesn't say that!! You also get a free mask at the spa if you stay there for 3 nights - services were fantastic.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.