I traveled with a group of 6 and we all loved our stay at Arenal Manoa Hotel and Spa. The grounds are gorgeous and the views are spectacular. The view from our patio was a postcard image of the volcano surrounded by lush vegetation. The rooms were spacious and clean.
The breakfast was delicious (I did not eat other meals there) and offered everything that one might want. Also, gorgeous views were provided at the restaurant as well.
The staff was very friendly and helpful with all of our needs. They made great recommendations with regard to things to do in the area. Overall, no complaints from me or the rest of my crew! We would all stay there again in a heartbeat!
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.