The room was big, clean and had comfortable beds. Lots of beautiful colorful birds, atmosphere was relaxing. The breakfast included was buffet style with delicious fruits and costa rican food. They even had options for freshly made vegetable/fruit smoothies and cook to order eggs.
We enjoyed the hot springs pool and the swim up bar.
My husband really liiked the mahi mahi for dinner , and we loved the desserts.
Cons: the rough/ bumpy road from the main road, although smooth ride somehow when in a taxi .
The worms that come in at night because of the big gap between the door and the floor, they have readily remedy it though with "bug off" sprayed on the floor by the door. I don't understand why they wouldn't just provided every room with a plug to seal the door.
Erick who works there is very helpful and nice to us, he drives the shuttle that takes us to and from our room when needed, and he helped with the "bugs problem."
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.