We spent 2 nights here while on a tour of Costa Rica. Each room has it's own little porch and each room looks at the majestic Arenal Volcano. The grounds as stunning and I would recommend taking the time to walk around and see all the different flora. There are 3 pools and a fabulous Spa, which we, unfortunately did not have the time to take advantage of. The rooms are extremely clean and the bathrooms amazing, with a huge walk in shower which also includes real plants!
The restaurant sits among lush green foliage and serves very good food. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.