Stunning volcano views I could see without even having to get out of bed! The pools are spectacular, with swim-up bars and surrounded with beautiful plants and exotic birds and butterflies! I was travelling on a "Road Scholar" tour with my parents (who are in their 80's) and they also were very impressed. They said it was the most "posh" hotel they had ever stayed at on such a tour. (They are used to more "economical" accommodations.) Although they didn't need it, the hotel does offer a free shuttle service within the resort for those who find walking difficult. The food was good although the fish always seems better than the beef in Costa Rica. The breakfast buffet was the best with lots of fresh tropical fruits and Costa Rican coffee! YUM! I wish we could have stayed there at least another week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park