My husband and I just returned from a fabulous trip to Costa Rica. Arenal Manoa was the first hotel we stayed at and we were warmly welcomed by the staff. Juan was very helpful in planning our excursions and making are stay as comfortable as possible. During one of the excursions we had lost our bag. The tour company had brought it to the hotel and the friendly staff member of the Arenal Manoa, Carlos, had knocked on our door and personally delivered it to us!
The food was excellent and the view of the volcano breath taking! Thank you, Arenal Manoa for an enjoyable stay and wonderful welcome to Costa Rica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park