This hotel has great service and the facilities are nice with beautifully manicured grounds and thermal springs. Very family oriented so lots of kids. Concierge service was excellent! Keys deactivated frequently which was a pain but they replaced them quickly. Restaurant is good for breakfast which is included. Dinner is a little pricey and food is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park