This is a large property that requires walking or calling a courtesy van. There are one story units with 2 separate rooms. Sound does travel a bit from the 2 separate units where the bathrooms adjoin. The rooms were large and clean as was the bathroom. The beds were comfortable. There is a lovely open dining room with nice views. Breakfast included omelets and plenty of variety of things plus lots of fresh fruits. The only complaint was there was little drawer space. It was a five to ten minute drive to La Fortuna which was about $10 to 12 taxi eat way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park