This hotel is a very nice resort. We stayed there for 3 nights and truly enjoyed it. They have 2 pools, one which is so cold, forget it--- and another which is filled with spring water and is very warm and nice. Other than this, don't expect anything else to do on the resort.
Breakfast is very nice, it is a buffet and they'll make you a fresh omelet, pancakes or French toast. The only thing about this resort is that in order to leave it and go to town (La Fortuna) it'll cost you $12 each way.
The staff at the reception is really great. One evening, as my son got burned by the sun we were looking for an aloe plant or some lotion. One of the lady at the reception told us that the hotel had nothing but she would bring her lotion from home the next morning for us to have it before we went on our day trip. And she did bring it. Now that's service:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park