They should have called themselves resort, not just hotel.
The rooms are large, we had the palm in the bathroom, the real one. Can you imagine the size of the bathroom?
We had very good view of the volcano from our patio.
The grounds are gorgeous - gardens, river, pond, little bridges.
Two pools, one - cold, one - from the hot springs. It was really nice after the long day of hiking.
The service is more than perfect. They really want to make your stay comfortable,
The people at the front desk were asking all our questions, helping us with organizing any tours we wanted to take.
If you stay there, ask for their special deal with Tabacon hot springs. You get two evenings + dinner for the price of one. And it's worth it.
The best hotel we stayed during our whole trip to Costa Rica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park