What a lovely hotel. The little cabanas each have their own porches with comfortable chairs with which to enjoy the stars and the inimitable view of the volcano. Each and every staff member was warm and accommodating and responded to our every whim - and acted as if they were not whims! The breakfast buffet was expansive and offered made to order eggs and french toast and waffles. The restaurant is romantic and offers a wide variety of menu options - some more successful than others. The cerviche is to die for! We had massages which made one of my friends feel as if she had an out of body experience.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.