We just returned from an 8 day trip to Costa Rica and enjoyed our three nights at Hotel Arenal Manoa very much. The scenery is lovely and the clouds lifted from the Volcano several times while we were there. The view from our private patio and from the outdoor restaurant is straight on toward the volcano. Service was extremely attentive with vans at our call if we felt too lazy to walk the short distance to the Reception Area. I recommend the rooms in the 200's rather than the 100's for a better view and more peaceful experience. We stayed in Room 204 and it was a lovely experience. Yes, it is hot and the mosquitoes can eat you alive but this is the tropics and we would go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park