Hotel grounds are beautiful. Our room had a huge sliding glass door that faced the volcano. Everything was very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My only complaint was that I thought the lunch and dinner menus were very limited and pricey. The fact that you had to pay $12 each way to get into La Fortuna for more meal options made those meals pricey too. A minor complaint, really, but something to consider. The cleaning crew made fun little sculptures w/ our bedding every cleaning. It was fun to open the door and find what was waiting for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park