Stayed there three nights, with a wonderful view of the volcano from our room, and the flowers were so beautiful on the grounds! Was intrigued by the container garden in the bathroom... Perhaps because was there in November, it was not very crowded.
The staff were excellent at helping us find things to do, even if it involved going off the usual path. Because we were usually out till later we ate dinner there which while pricey was also delicious, and the wait staff were very accomodating on the evening we came in after serving had stopped.
I noticed some comments on the plainess of the rooms, but given the gorgeous grounds and the pools (the jacuzzi off to the side of the big pools was totally ours alone on the one afternoon we were there), I only used the room to sleep and the beds were quite nice. I appreciated the tile floors, the room had a Mediterranean feel, rather than Hilton plush.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, EasyToBook, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.