My boyfriend and I had such an amazing time in Costa Rica and loved this hotel. We had our own little bungalow with a stunning view; breakfast was included and the hotsprings/pool were great. The staff was friendly and helpful. They have a list of guided tours that they are more than happy to arrange for you, such as whitewater rafting, ziplining, horseback riding, waterfall rappelling, etc. We would recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park