We booked a self guided tour through gate 1 tours. They picked this hotel for us. It was much nicer than i had expected. Very nice place and such a wonderful view. The garden were awesome. lots of birds. It was just really nice. It was also nice having the refrigerator in our room. Breakfast buffet was good also with friendly staff. We were so busy sightseeing that we did not get to spend a lot of time there and wish we could have.
I would definately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park